Learn more about how you can get involved in indoor soccer.
Hamilton Soccer is excited to announce that we will be operating the 2022-2023 Hamilton Indoor Soccer League out of the new turf field at the Dome at Redeemer.
This league will be for grassroots teams (U8-U12) and youth teams aged (U13-U18).
Please note the following information:
- Game format will be 7v7 for U9-U18 divisions
- Game length will be 2 halves x 25 minutes
- All games will be played on Sunday afternoons/evenings excluding holidays and March Break. Specific division timeslots will be based on division size and has yet to be determined
- Divisions may consist of combined age groups based on the number of teams registered (ie. U13/U14 division)
- The season will run from November 6, 2022 to April 2, 2023 (16 games guaranteed+playoffs for U13-U18 teams)
- All players must be registered in SportsEngine (OSCAR) for the indoor season prior to the start of the league
- No player or team official books will be required however a stamped roster from your district association must be present at all games
- Teams from outside of Hamilton Soccer will be required to obtain playing out rights from their district association
- The registration deadline is October 7, 2022
Hamilton Indoor Soccer League Fees
- $3200.00 which includes all league fees and match official costs
- Payment of the full fee is required to confirm your team’s place in the league
- Complete the Team Entry Form
The form may be submitted electronically to email@example.com or through mail to:
Hamilton Soccer, The Dome at Redeemer, 777 Garner Rd E, Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9.
Ready to play with Hamilton Soccer?
Contact us to discuss getting connected with a club near you, understand the soccer development pathway you can aspire to advance through, learn how to get involved as a coach or referee, or to offer any comments or feedback.