Hamilton Soccer is excited to announce the start of our district Indoor league. This league will be for grassroots teams (U8-12) and youth competitive teams aged (u13-18) in the Hamilton District only. The league will be primarily run out of The Dome at Redeemer due to the large indoor facility. This will allow for more playing members per game with 7 v 7 or 8 v 8 games. The dome features plenty of parking and safe access following all COVID procedures set out by the provincial and federal governments.
Please note the following information:
- All games will be played on either Saturday or Sundays. Excluding holidays and the March Break
- The two seasons will be split into the following: November 1st-Januaruary 30th and the second session will run from February 6th-May 9th
- The registration is set at $2,100 plus HST. This includes referee costs.
- All players must be registered in Sports Engine prior to the start of the indoor league
- In the coming weeks we will be sending out registration forms as well as the rules/regulations.
Hamilton Soccer has worked with the City of Hamilton to ensure we are compliant with municipal by-laws and Regional Public Health requirements.
Due to COVID restrictions we will create bubbles/cohorts of 50, i.e. 4 teams of 11 players plus 1 coach per team (48). We will also create multiple bubbles/cohorts within the same age group. When we are able to expand the bubbles/cohort to larger numbers we will collapse into larger groups allowable by COVID restrictions.
In the unfortunate event we are forced to close the league early due to Public Health requirements, any unused portion of the league fee will be returned.
Register before spots fill up!